Pure Life Yoga reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your first class to allow time to discuss your yoga and health details to determine if there are any issues that can be addressed during classes.
- Students are asked to arrive and check in with reception at least five minutes prior to the beginning of class. Latecomers may not be permitted.
- Prior to the start of any class, students are required to inform the instructor of any issues or relevant physical concerns.
- Bookings are not required for group class sessions however, as spaces are limited availability is on a first come first served basis. While Pure Life Yoga aims to accommodate all attendees, we are not able to compensate if there is no room available in a class.
- The schedule is subject to change and, while all attempts will be made to notify customers, cancellations may occur without notice.
- All values quoted are in NZD and are inclusive of GST.
- 10 class passes are valid for 12 months after purchase date, 5-class passes are valid for 6 months after purchase date.
- Multi-class passes are valid for the named person only and are not transferrable unless agreed with Pure Life Yoga.
- Multi-passes may only be used against group classes and are not transferrable to courses or workshops or refundable for cash. Any unused credit is not transferrable or refundable.
- Relevant ID must be presented to qualify for Student/Military/Emergency Services/Gold Card discounts.
- Concessions, discounts and special offers are not to be used in conjuction with any other concessions, discounts or special offers.
The following applies to bookings made for any event, workshop or private session:
- Payment must be made in advance of the event, workshop or private session. Bookings are confirmed only once payment has been received.
- Payment can be made via Stripe when booking online, or by direct credit to our bank account (provided upon request).
- All bookings are non-refundable, but are transferable with prior notification at least 1 day before the event.
Special Offers and Discounts
- The free class offered with the Yoga Foundations workshop is valid for 6 months after the date of the booked workshop.
- Pure Life Yoga reserves the right to collect personal information of clients including, but not limited to, name, phone number and email contact details. These details are collected for the use of Pure Life Yoga only and will not be shared with any other parties. All details will be held securely and your privacy will be respected.
Use of website
- Pure Life Yoga invites you to visit its website. Access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information contained in the Pure Life Yoga website is accurate and up-to-date, Pure Life Yoga makes no warranty as to its accuracy, and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the Pure Life Yoga website is at your own risk.
- Pure Life Yoga shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the Pure Life Yoga website or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the Pure Life Yoga website.
- The entire content of the Pure Life Yoga website is protected by copyright and Pure Life Yoga is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained therein.
- Pure Life Yoga reserves all its rights as copyright proprietor of the Pure Life Yoga website. Downloading, distribution, exhibition, copying, adaptation, reposting, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein is prohibited, unless the express written authorisation of Pure Life Yoga has been obtained.
- Any and all images of people and/or places and/or events exhibited on the website are lawfully used by Pure Life Yoga and any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. Any such misuse of images may be a violation of copyright law, trade mark law, rights of privacy, publicity and personality, laws of defamation and/or obscenity, communications regulations and other legal provisions.
- Pure Life Yoga reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
- All information provided by visitors to this website, including but not limited to event registration, will be kept strictly confidential and not shared with any other parties. Your information will never be sold to external parties.
- Pure Life Yoga reserve the right to police and enforce their rights vigorously to the maximum extent available under the law.